Another wedding card!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



I thought I'd share the other wedding card I made this week. (Sorry for the dull photos it's been really foggy here!) For this one I didn't have any requests on the colors so I went with soft peach tones, it's usually a safer option instead of pink or lemon (some people can't stand any yellow tones for some reason!)


I made another matching box. I use box card to make my boxes, it's a bit hard to get here but it's the best weight and it's coated white on just one side, neutral on the other.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, they're perfect for wedding cards!! And certainly value for money! I love the cherry blossom flowers, they go so well with any rose.


I used Spellbinders Labels 18 for the labels and embossed the background. The text I typed up on my computer. The fab lace is from my local craft shop and the pearl trinket pin I made. The peach background paper is from Victoria Gardens by Echo Park Papers.


Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with my card for CASE Study. Oh and pop by on Friday for the rest of the previews for the October release from Waltzingmouse Stamps!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! ; )

7 comments

  1. This is soooo beautiful Clare! The flowers, lace, embossing, stitching, colour......I love it all.
    Have a lovely day,
    Luv, Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the soft colours, beautiful lace and gorgeousssss flowers!!!!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning Clare....love the peachy/creamy tones. I also make boxes for really special cards when I don't want a white box...my boxes come from Craft Creations...cheap at 100 at a time.....I wouldn't have time to make a box for every card but when I do want to be different I just use lid and base as a template.....now I'm off to our WI for a night's craic!! Love your card....can I re-direct folk to you when I have too much to do? They'd love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, the soft colours are so pretty!
    As I live in the UK too and love making boxes, I'd love to know where you get that card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. This is just so elegant and delicate! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW! Claire this looks so beautiful. I love the lace and the soft colors. That close up of the flowers makes them look like they are piped out of icing for the cake! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.