Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 97

Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Hi, just popping in with a few cards I have in the current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft  magazine (UK). I had to make some sample cards using the free papers that came with the magazine. This poinsettia paper was my favorite. I used Holiday Labels No.14 and Compliments of the Season both from Waltzingmouse Stamps for the label. I cut out some of the poinsettias and layered them for the 3D poinsettia.

A CAS card using the pretty poppies paper that also came with the magazine to celebrate Remembrance/Poppy Day in November. The sentiment is from Say it Loud from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


A card using the purple floral paper that came with the magazine, the sentiment is from Half Pint Heroes from Waltzingmouse Stamps and the label stamp is from Timeless Tags by The Crafts Meow.


In the Q&A section I was asked for a quick idea for a Christmas Party invitation. I kept it pretty simple again. The holly stamp is from Festive Foliage from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The party details are printed on the inside. Here's some of the cards in the magazine.


That's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow with my card for CASE Study Challenge. See you then!! : )

4 comments

  1. A lovely selection of cards - my favourite is the rememberance poppy one - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Clare , You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.