CASE Study #61

Thursday, October 13, 2011


Hi! It's week two at CASE Study Challenge blog with Niki Estes as our fabulous muse. I love Niki's card this week, I love how the touches of red in her card work together, teamed with Kraft card, the fab texture of the canvas, the sentiment stamped on colored card and the beautiful bloom of course!


I CASEd the layout (flipped upside down), the bold color teamed with Kraft card, I used a rosette instead of a flower on my card. I added some texture to the background using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


I used the Sizzix larger rosette die to make the rosette from hot pink card, I cut a circle for the centre, the background is stamped using Text-It from Waltzingmouse Stamps and I stamped one of the silhouettes from Cameo Creations in the centre. The trinket pins I made.


The sentiment is from Hero Arts Live and Laugh stamp set. I don't know why I don't stamp on colored card more often!


I used some pretty white ruffle edge ribbon from The Ribbon Reel, love this stuff, I have it in a few colors! Check out the rest of the CASE Study DT creations, they're amazing!! I'll be back tomorrow with some of the previews from the October Waltzingmouse Stamps release.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

4 comments

  1. Clare :) What a beautiful card! I love the colors, and all the details, the ribbon, embossing, pins, the rosette - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This is so pretty! That rosette with the cameo and pins is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous....luv the rosette medallion...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the rosette, have to try it once myself. Your pink gave me an inspiration for my CASE-ing, so thank you!

    Have a fabulous day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.