Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 98

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Hi, just sharing a few cards I have in the current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (UK). This time I had to make a series of cards using the BoBunny Blitzen Collection. I loved this designer challenge, the papers are fabulous and make very quick and easy cards. I just added some touches of glitter and some embellishments here and there. I really loved the leaping reindeer card, I added some felt and made a felt bow from a strip of felt. The tag is die-cut cardboard and I added some little bells.


The text on the papers made them perfect for making cards. Especially the hanging stockings, I just added some pom pom trim. Some of the sentiments are from Seasons of Love - Tags from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Here are the cards in the magazine.


Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new card for the CASE Study Challenge. See you then!! : )

3 comments

  1. Congrats on the publications!!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare CONGRATULATIONS! Wish I was there so I could see the magazine in person! You did a beautiful job (AS ALWAYS!) Here's to MANY MORE!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.