CASE Study #64

Thursday, November 3, 2011


We've been having some frustrating problems with our internet again! It was off most of yesterday then came back intermittently last night! Hopefully it'll stay on long enough for me to write this post! Ok, so we have a brand new muse at CASE Study for the month of November. It's Kryssi Ng, she has a fabulous clean and simple style. I love her sweet and elegant card here, just magical!


I chose to CASE the fab layout and the recess created using a negative die-cut, I made mine Christmassy of course! (Now that Halloween's out of the way!) I also got a chance to ink up my Nordic Winter set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I also added a little knitted background from Faux Fun, I think they work really well together!


The cute reindeer I die-cut using a Marianne Design die, there's a cute sleigh that goes with it too! The negative die-cut recess was made using Spellbinders Labels 18.


The sentiment is from Say it Loud - Winter Holiday by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The red ink I used is True Red by Ink it Up.


Our clocks went back last weekend so I'm hoping this is scheduled for the right time. I think the clocks in the US go back at the weekend, not sure about everywhere else! Now check out the rest of the CASE Study DT cards, they're amazing as always! I'll be back later to join in the Waltzingmouse Stamps November SOAP event. See you then!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

20 comments

  1. Clare - this is brilliant! Clean, simple and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card, I love your take on the original.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! My favourite of the DT CASEs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, I luv that background...hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Clare ... so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare, This is a gorgeous card - looks so clean elegant with the cut out. Love that sweet reindeer too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare, I love every single thing about this card. It is perfect in every way! The colors, the patterns, the negative die-cut.. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drop dead gorgeous, girl!!! I love it in all its CAS beauty!! Grr that Nordic set is OOS! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very creative!! I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this card, Clare! The cut out frame perfectly highlights the beautiful Nordic pattern and deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning; this took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful pop of Chriistmassy red! I've got my eye on that WMS set and you've done a lovely job with it here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful...the two textures go perfectly together....simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I LOVE this! The colors remind me of candy canes and so I was immediately in a holiday spirit when I saw it! :) Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so creative, clever, and gorgeous Clare!! I absolutely adore this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a perfectly simple and simply perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful interpretation of the inspiration card! I love how simple and elegant your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know how I missed this one! It is gorgeous and I love that reindeer. This one got pinned and will be CASED for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. simply beautiful...love your crisp clean color palette and your sweet little reindeer in the center of that fab DP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card xmas!!
    Nati from Brazil
    http://natiquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.