CASE Study #65 - Festive Foliage

Thursday, November 10, 2011



Hi! Here's my card for this week's CASE Study challenge. It's our second week with Kryssi Ng from Sugar Buffet as our muse. I must confess I was a little nervous when I saw all the CAS cards for this month but I'm actually becoming more comfortable with the style (or should I say less terrified!) Here's Kryssi's inspiration card this week.


I loved the layout of Kryssi's card with the touches of turquoise color paired with kraft and white card. Those acorns just pop right off the card! A wonderful focal point. I CASEd these elements in my card.


I used a mix of elements from Festive Foliage from Waltzingmouse Stamps for my focal point. I stamped them all separately, cut them out and then arranged them. The stamped strip was made using Pic-Nic Patterns.


The large sentiment stamped on the brown paper is from Say it Loud - Winter Holiday from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used Coffee Archival ink to stamp it. The foliage was stamped using VersaMagic Tea Leaves and the berries Ink it Up True Red.


Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the CASE Study design team. They are wonderfully inspiring as always.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith (On a break)
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

7 comments

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the patterned paper and the color scheme!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - the colours, design and layout - just super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Clare. This card is just so beautiful! I just love that little sprig of greenery. A fantastic interpretation of the CASE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Clare, love this layout, and the festive foliage looks fab against the pic nic pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare - This is really beautiful! All that neutral really makes the red pop. Your pinecones and holly are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cutting on this is fabulous! Such a pretty Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!! LOVE that little pine cone cluster--fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.