Birthday Florals

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Just sharing a birthday card I made using a mix of Pink Paislee Sweetness, Daily Junque and Nantucket papers. The gorgeous flower is from Prima. No stamping on this one, for a change I used one of SRM Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Birthday, I love the fonts used in the fancy sticker range.


I fussy cut around some of the detail in the Daily Junque patterned paper to create a scalloped edge and I added some dimension by raising the layer with foam tape. I went for a bit more of a contrasted look by adding accents of black. I use seam binding so much that I forget about organza ribbon sometimes! Ok, I should be tidying the house and my craft room seriously needs a good clear out! Have a fabulous Christmas! Thanks so much for all the comments you leave and just for popping by my blog! : )

4 comments

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! And such a surprising colorcombo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and romantic, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Clare! The black sets it off perfectly. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Clare, what a gorgeous bloom!

    Merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.