CASE Study #70 - Goodwill

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Not long 'til Christmas now, I still need to do some shopping and send some more cards! Looking forward to a rest! Ok, so this is our third week with Amy Sheffer as our muse at CASE Study. I love Amy's card this week, so striking and bold. I chose to CASE the layout, focal point and use of bow.


The patterned paper on the top half of my card I made by stamping the tree motif from Nordic Winter by Waltzingmouse Stamps in a repeat pattern in VersaMagic Tea Leaves. If you're a Waltzingmouse Stamps fan you'll want to visit Moxie Fab World, Waltzingmouse stamps has received the Moxie Fab "Stamp" of Approval!


The label is from Seasonal Remedies by Waltzingmouse Stamps layered onto a die cut oval and fancy tag from Spellbinders.


The red dotty paper is from Echo Park Happy Days. I love this combo of bright green and red, reminds me of elves! : )


Ok, don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from my amazing CASE Study team mates. Enjoy the rest of the week! Don't forget to check out Moxie Fab World : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Julie Lacey
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

9 comments

  1. …....... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_
    …..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.
    .¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨
    …¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.
    …¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
    *♥*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning...luv the pattern you have designed...hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CASE of Amy's card Clare! I LOVE the Nordic Tree backgroudn stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, your card is just super charming, and so PERFECTLY stamped!! LOVE the bg you created with the sweet little Nordic Winter tree!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I do like the way you've made your backing paper with the Nordic Christmas tree, it looks super. Traditional colours too - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my oh my I'm smitten.....You are so talented and your cards are always breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare - gorgeous as always!!! Your background is stamped perfectly - love the traditional red and green and that beautiful red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you stamped those tree, Clare! They make such an awesome little background pattern. Will definitely try that, thanks so much for the inspiration. Love the traditional color scheme, makes for such a happy festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Clare! Love your stamped background pattern! So festive!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.