CASE Study #71 - Thank You

Thursday, December 29, 2011


Yay! CASE Study Challenge is back this week after the Christmas break! It's our final week with the talented Amy Sheffer as our muse, I've really enjoyed the inspiration! Here's Amy's fabulous card this week.


I flipped the layout in my card (mainly so I could have the bird facing the way I wanted!) I kept the doily as my focal point and added layers of ribbon across my card too. The polka dot paper is from my scrap box and the pretty floral paper is from a Cath Kidston Stationary set.


I used Die-namics doily die to cut out a felt doily. The sentiment is a sticker from Fancy Sticker Sentiments from SRM Stickers. I used some foam tape behind the circle for dimension.


The bird stamp is Inspired By - Caged Bird from My Favorite Things. I stamped it in black, cut out and colored with ordinary coloring pencils. Again I used foam pads to add depth.


I added layers of white grosgrain, red twill and pink crochet lace across the card. I love the cheery spring feel to this card. I'm wishing away winter already and looking forward to the signs of spring! Don't forget to visit my CASE Study team mates to see what magic they've worked on their cards!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Julie Lacey
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

7 comments

  1. Such a pleasing card, Clare - I especially like the addition of that sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is, Clare! I love the bird, and the felt die cut, and the Cath Kidston paper you used. Hope your Christmas was a merry one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!
    Happy 2012!
    Nati from Brazil
    http://natiquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Clare, this is so fresh and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.