A few cards...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011


I've been so busy the past week working on various projects, nothing I can share here yet! : ( I can share some of my Splitcoaststampers DD cards that I made for July now. I can't believe this is my last month with them, the time really flew! The theme for July was Star Spangled, we had the choice of stars, stripes and polka dots to use in our designs. This was one of my favorite themes!


I made some fun glittered stripes on this card using double sided tape and glitter! Love the effect! The sentiment is from Big Day Additions from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The cameo I made.


I love this pale blue silk ribbon, I must get some more! The oval frame is from Ovals Classic Frames from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sentiment is from Celebrating You from The Crafts Meow.


Here I made the dotty paper by stamping and embossing some large circles, these are from Teeny Trees from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The silver embossed star is from Seasons of Love - Tags. Ok, one more...


The star is the same as the previous card. The sentiment is from Celebrating You from The Crafts Meow. I used some pretty Webster's Pages paper. I love the color combo in this one. I'll pop back tomorrow and share the rest of my cards from the July theme. Have a great day!

8 comments

  1. Oh, God! These five cards are absolutely gorgeous. I love them all. I spend a few minutes trying to choose my favourite one, but I couldn't. Really!
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...all STUNNING...as usual, Clare!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Clare - how to decide.... All gorgeous!!! I love the one with the pale blue silk ribbon!! And the last one using the Websters Pages Paper!! And... I can't decide! Really Clare so much eye candy!! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work as always Clare! Are the flowers in the top handmade by you? They are particularly gorgeous. Just beathtaking, the lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Clare ... love them

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.