A few cards...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Just popping in with a few of my Dirty Dozen cards that I made for the August theme at Splitcoaststampers. The theme was In Your Footsteps, people, places and things that inspire us. This first one was about my mom, the vintage paper is a scan of one of my mom's old cook books. She taught me how to bake, which I love! Stamps are from Roses in Bloom, Holiday Labels No.14 and Gingham & Co. all from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


For this botanical inspired card I used some scented drawer liners for the top half of the card, it smells lovely! Stamps used are Holiday Labels No.14, Text-It and Big Day - Additions all Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Inspired by my love of sewing. The fabric heart is filled with lavender and is detachable from the card. I stamped the heart using Seasons of Love - Tags, the sentiment is from Cameo to Go.


This last card is my attempt at a little bit of ribbon embroidery! I think I need a bit more practice but I did enjoy making it! The sentiment is from Celebrating You stamp set from The Craft's Meow. Ok, better dash, I still have a very long to-do list for today! I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study Challenge card.

4 comments

  1. Where to start... They are all lovely in their own way. If I have to pick I'm going with the first one with the Mc Dougalls Flour - I really love that homespun vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious ... what beautiful cards ... but I am in awe of your last one ... that is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is filled to the brim with beauty and I love them all. But your first card; as a tribute to your mum...it captured my heart. I love the look of it and the idea and design are brilliant. I love that color scheme and all the details are stunning. Priceless....You really have outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Love the vintage cooking book one, the removable heart, and the ribbon flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.