A few more cards...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Yesterday I shared some of my Splitcoaststampers DD cards that I made for July. The theme for July was Star Spangled, we had the choice of stars, stripes and polka dots to use in our designs. Here's the rest of the cards I made for that theme. This star shaped card was one of my favorites. The small star is from Seasons of Love - Tags from Waltzingmouse Stamps and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases. The pretty rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts.




A bright and cheery card. The sentiment is from Say it Loud. The papers are digital from The Digichick. I used the same stamp set in the following card. The top half is embossed with stars. 




I cut around the sentiment leaving a small rim. The little bottle is filled with stars! This would make a fun birthday card for a teenager! A real fun one for my last card. I used this star paper for the background but I added sparkly stars to it and some dots of glow in the dark paint! SO the card glows in the dark!




The stamps used are from Half Pint Heroes and Bitty Banners from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study Challenge card!! See you then! : )

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous! ... love the star card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare

    Your cards are just beautiful and gorgeous, each one different but spectacular. I love to visit your blog as your creations are awesome.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire

    I've not been over for a while and left you a comment! I see you are, as always, creating some gorgeous cards! Hope you are well.

    Take care

    Tina
    XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.