Hello!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Just popping in to say hello! We had a lovely Christmas, Isabelle is really enjoying the whole Santa experience now and it is a delight to see. I started a big clean up of my craft room yesterday, one half looks wonderful, the other half is a bit chaotic, it's taking longer than I thought it would but the good half feels so much better so I'll battle on with the rest of it!


For this cheery card I used some pretty Pink Paislee papers from the Sweetness Collection and some others from my scrap box (that's overflowing! I really need to start using some of it up!) The wooden letters are also from Pink Paislee. The paper ruffle I made using this tutorial, I added the zig-zag stitching first though! Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study Challenge card! See you then! : )

2 comments

  1. Your cards are so pretty. I love the little ruffle on this one with the pretty floral paper. It reminds me of a sweet little curtain in a sunny window!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty papers and your wonderful paper ruffle Clare! I'm working on my craft room as well - I've taken 5 big boxes of stamps out of it and it still looks like a bomb hit it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.