Jan/Feb Issue Paper Crafts Magazine

Friday, December 16, 2011



I'm very excited to share with you my very first card published in Paper Crafts Magazine, it's in the Jan/Feb issue just out this week! It's brilliant they have an online digital version of the magazine that you can flick through, I'll have to wait a bit longer to get my physical copy! It's called Cameo Birthday Card (on p.42) I used pretty papers from Prima Botanical Collection but the polka dot paper is stamped using blue acrylic paint and the polka dot stamp from Gingham & Co from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sentiment is from Say it Loud also Waltzingmouse Stamps. The cameo I made. Here it is in the magazine.


I also have a second card in the magazine, it's in the Exclusive Digital Content section of the digital version! It's called Everything to Me. You'll have to check it out there though! I have a couple of cards in the next issue too, so watch this space! So glad I plucked up the courage to submit now! It's such a great feeling! : )

8 comments

  1. Many, many congratulations Clare, I'm not surprised they chose your cards as they are stunning and beautiful.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blue and yellow card, Clare! Big congrats on your first publication!! (and delighted to share this wonderful experience with you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Clare, I can imagine how excited you are. Way to go!
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire

    Oh wow gorgeous card and so pleased for you that its published too - I've not heard of this magazine so am gonna have to hunt it down now as it looks fab!! I still have plucked up any courage to submit anything... maybe 2012 I might - lol!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting published...over and over! :-) Your handmade cameos are always so lovely! This one in blue is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet,Love your card!must look out for the mag.
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a sweet Christmas treat! Beautiful card - hope to see many more published!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.