Ruffles and silhouettes

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Just sharing a couple of more cards you haven't seen. A cheery paper ruffles card, papers are from Echo Park Happy Days and Pink Paislee Daily Junque. I love those cheery Happy Days papers!


Here's the link to the paper ruffles tutorial on my blog. I die cut the label using Spellbinders Labels 10 and stamped the frame in red using Sweet Silhouettes from Layers of Color.


The sentiment is from the same set. I really love that font combo! There are some fabulous sentiments in the set. Here's my second card, this one came together fairly quickly (that hardly ever happens!)


I combined a mix of different turquoise patterned papers for this silhouette card, Crate Paper Portrait Collection and Echo Park Happy Days (the stripe paper).



I used Labels 10 again for the label and the same frame stamp stamped in VersaMagic Oasis Green. The pretty silhouette stamp is from Sweet Silhouettes from Layers of Color. I love the little details in the silhouettes.


The sentiment is from the same set. The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I think I'm nearly ready for Christmas. Just a few little bits and pieces to get. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with family and just to slow down! I feel like I'm always in a rush! It'll be nice to take it easy... after I spend half the day cooking that is! Luckily my mom is spending Christmas with us and will help with some of the cooking. Have a great week!

6 comments

  1. I can't believe those ruffles are paper - I thought they were cloth, and was marvelling at the close match you got with the papers in the rest of your card! Beautiful work! And your silhouette card is equally pleasing! Merry Christmas, Clare, to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare - these are both just gorgeous. I love the colours and silhouette for the Mother's day card - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both absolutely WONDERFUL. LOVE your ruffles and your design and finish are perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Clare, My favourite is the second one.

    Have a wonderful Christmas with your Family.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really thought you used fabrics. What a supercard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful and so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.