Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 100

Monday, January 9, 2012


In the current issue (100) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK) I was asked to create six cards using washi tape! It was fun but definitely a challenge! Here are some of the cards I came up with.


A quick and simple birthday card, the candles are strips of washi tape and I just cut out some yellow teardrop shapes for the flames, I added a little shading with colored pencils. The sentiment is from Say it Loud by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Here I just made some pretty ruffles using the washi tape (it has a self adhesive backing) and layered it starting at the bottom. The sentiment is from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I love the bold graphic patterns and colors. The strips of white spaced between the washi tape made it another quick and easy card to make. The sentiment is again from Say it Loud by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Here I just created a faux gift wrap effect using the washi tape, I made a simple gift bow to match. The sentiment is from Frame-It by Waltzingmouse Stamps. To see the rest of my creations and for lots more ideas and inspiration you'll have to grab a copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Issue 100.

3 comments

  1. Lovely cards! I adore the ruffles...what a fabulous technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Creations Clare! I love the washi ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.