CASE Study #73 - Butterflies

Thursday, January 12, 2012


It's time for another CASE Study Challenge, it's our second week with Jen Rzasa as our wonderful muse. Here's Jen's fab card this week.


I CASEd the butterfly theme, sentiment and color combo. Jen is just amazing at using white space, something I really struggle with but I did my best to interpret it.


The sentiment is a sticker from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Thanks by SRM Stickers. If you haven't tried these amazing stickers yet I highly recommend it, they really are fabulous!


The butterfly background I stamped using an Artemio stamp. I used Impress Lemon Yellow Ink and VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit.


I also added a little bit of white crochet lace and some light blue organza ribbon. Feels kinda summery! Don't forget to check out my CASE Study team mates creations and play along with us if you get a chance! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Julie Lacey
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

4 comments

  1. Who can resist butterflies? ... this is beautiful Clare ... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, totally lovely! The color combo is wonderful and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Clare, this is so special -love those beautiful airy butterflies and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for reminding me about pink grapefruit.....haven't used it in ages!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.