January 2012 Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Hello, here's my card for the January 2012 Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party! This month the theme is "SWEET THINGS". Sweet things can be food items, a Valentine for your sweetheart, something you consider to be a sweet thing or however you interpret "sweet things" and as long as you use Waltzingmouse Stamps images on your creation. You can link your card or project on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog, check it out for full details.


I mixed up a few different Waltzingmouse Stamp sets for my creation! The celtic heart is from Celtic Heritage Stamp set, the label is from Very Vintage Labels No.10, the sweet text is from Rescue Remedies (I masked the rest of the stamp) and the 'darling of my heart' text is from the Irish Blessings stamp set. The motif in pink is also from Very Vintage Labels No.10.


The flowers I made, the larger one I made using the Spellbinders Rose Creations die. The other one is a Quilled Rose and I painted the tips in white.


The white background paper I repeat stamped using text from the Sweethearts Stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I stamped it several times before inking up again to get that effect. The Inklinkz tool closes later today, so you only have a little while to get your creation linked up. Pop over to the Waltzingmouse Stamps blog for more details. Have a great day! : )


SUPPLIES:


CARDSTOCK: DARK PINK, WHITE CARD
PATTERNED PAPER: CRATE PAPER RANDOM
CLEAR STAMPS: CELTIC HERITAGE, VERY VINTAGE LABELS NO.10, IRISH BLESSINGS, RESCUE REMEDIES AND SWEETHEARTS ALL FROM WALTZINGMOUSE STAMPS
DYE INK: RANGER COFFEE ARCHIVAL INK, RANGER JET BLACK ARCHIVAL INK, RANGER DISTRESS INK VINTAGE PHOTO, MEMENTO ANGEL PINK
FIBERS: BABY PINK SEAM BINDING
OTHER: PINK GEM, WHITE ACRYLIC PAINT, PINK PAPER, SEWING MACHINE, SPELLBINDERS LABELS 10 AND ROSE CREATIONS DIES.



36 comments

  1. Drop dead gorgeous Clare!! Those flowers are both divine and the way you created the background is so effective - looks fab! Beautiful combination of those different WMS sets with some beautiful pinks and coffee tones too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Clare, a wonderful mix of stamps, I love the Celtic heart, and the sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly gorgeous!
    Love that Celtic heart...
    and the sentiment...
    perfect!
    Love those roses...
    and your background is stunning!
    Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Coffee ink Clare - and the wonderful mix of stamps you used on this 'oh so' pretty Valentine! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! you always had nice colors combinations. I'm drooling every time I saw your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Clare - Gorgeous card! Your beautiful flowers steal the show! I love the clever stamped background and the way you mixed several sets to get the sentiment you wanted. The Celtic heart is so elegant with the scrolls. Beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kraft color paired with the gorgeous pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Valentine Clare! Love the pretty label and fabulous blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! Lovely combination of rich brown and pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! The flowers look Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning Clare - love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Clare, love love love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful card Clare! I am always so inspired when I visit... I even tried the paper ruffles the other day!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous use of sentiments on this gorgeous card! Love the colors, the beautiful flowers and the wonderful Celtic heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so much you = absolutely AMAZING. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card - your are so wonderful - as always !
    Have a great day and a great hop, hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS, the flowers look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely fabulous. Just perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Clare

    Another gorgeous creation - how do you keep them coming!!! I don't as yet own any WaltzingMouse stamps (shame on me!!) I should get some though as I always love what you create with them...

    Take care

    Tina
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Clare; as usual. love the combo of pink and brown; that heart is so elegant! ( The flower too:)..)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card - I love those flowers!
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love the way you've made the sentiment on your card - it's super. Your cards are always an inspiration and this is no different. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your handmade sentiment is AWESOME, Clare, as are those wonderful flowers you crafted. You are tops when it comes to making lovely blooms. Such a pretty color scheme and layout, too. What a wonderful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors and the card Clare, and your flowers are awesome!
    Thanks so much for visiting me and for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, Clare - this is an amazing color combination...I drool. Fantastic creation, especially your flower, ribbon and heart embellishments. BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty and looks so...chocolately. Is that a word? Not sure, but that is what I thought of when I saw the chocolate color of the heart and frame. Super pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely beautiful! Such a fabulous colour combination and awesome flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, Clare, this is so well done! I love the way you combined so many stamps from different sets into one cohesive and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my, Clare, your card is just delightful! Love, love, love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just beautiful Clare--my favorite part has to be the flowers, they are so pretty!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, I just love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. O my goodness Clare, this is a superb card, I love how you mixed up the sets to get your message, and the stitching on the celtic heart, whole thing is fab! Thank you so much for joining our blog party!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So beautiful ... love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow Clare...this is gorgeous. I love the rose - the patterned paper is perfect and the celtic heart is fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card. Love the colours and papers and those gorgeous flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this card, thanks for the tutorial on making the rose.
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.