SRM Stickers 2012 Design Team!!

Monday, January 16, 2012


Well it sure has been a great start to 2012! I can finally let the cat out of the bag and announce I'm one of the new team members of the SRM Stickers 2012 Design Team! I'm so excited to be part of such an amazing team and can't wait to create with more of SRM Stickers fabulous products! You won't want to miss out on the SRM Reveal Party, along with revealing the new 2012 SRM DT Members, a week long reveal begins of all the new CHA introductions with a giveaway everyday!!


If you haven't tried these amazing stickers yet, you really have to grab yourself a packet or two! I personally adore the Fancy Sentiments, I love the elegant font! The quality of the stickers is what is amazing, they really are something else! On my card I used Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday by SRM Stickers. These stickers have a transparent background so they really are versatile.


I added a sweet fabric flower trim to the bottom of my card, trimmed the ends and added some pearls to the centers. I love the texture they add!


The floral pattern on the top half of my card I made by stamping with the raised section of an embossing folder and some white acrylic paint mixed with some modeling paste medium. I love this effect. It's stamped onto some recycled card.


So pop over to the SRM blog to check out the Reveal Party!! You won't want to miss this one!!! Have a great week!! : )

SUPPLIES:


CARDSTOCK: LIGHT CREAM CARD, WHITE CARD, RECYCLED CARDBOARD
STICKERS: FANCY STICKER SENTIMENT - BIRTHDAY BY SRM STICKERS
EMBOSSING FOLDER: BRINGING CRAFTS TO YOU - GARDEN FLOWERS
FIBERS: LIGHT CREAM FABRIC FLOWER TRIM
OTHER: WHITE ACRYLIC PAINT, MODELING PASTE MEDIUM LIQUITEX, PEARLS.

16 comments

  1. Congrats Claire - delighted to see your name on the SRM list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Clare that is one devine card, love that raised stamping trick, I think I might need to try that! CONGRATS on making the SRM Stickers 2012 Design Team, I look forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Clare, and congratulations on your new DT position :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on your new DT post - and I adore this card - so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Can't wait to see your new creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Clare, on the SRM DT! You are going to be awesome with the SRM stickers! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Clare - another place to see your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrats Clare on your new DT position! Fab card - loving that raised stamped section at the top. Really great effect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those juicy pearls. What an interesting effect with the acrylic paint. All the very best with your. Ew appointment. How lucky are they to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Love those flowers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Clare

    Wow another fabulous card and another DT position - big congrats to you those stickers look fabulous will be over to check it all out later today - you are going to be busy with all this DT work - well I say "work" but in crafting its just playing really eh!!!!!

    Take care

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Clare and congrats on making the SRM DT! I am looking forward to working with you!! =) That card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning! Gorgeous card x
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! I love this card .. I am smitten with the neutral palette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really a nice card design, I love white color at all.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.