Anniversary Wishes

Tuesday, February 14, 2012




I'm back to full health now, we all got the bug in the end, little Isabelle's still fighting it off. Poor thing has an ear infection, I'm hoping she's a bit better tomorrow or we'll be off to the doc. Just here to share an anniversary card. I love this color combo, turquoise and pink.


I used Very Vintage Labels No.10 from Waltzingmouse Stamps to stamp the labels, I stamped them with  acrylic paint this time because I didn't have that shade of ink. I usually mix the paint to a thick milky consistency and then apply with a fine sponge. I used Spellbinders Labels 10 to die cut the labels. The cameos are from Cameo to Go by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The sentiment is from Big Day - Additions by Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped in Jet Black archival ink. I used the 'In Stitches' embossing folder from Craft Concepts and added a touch of pink seam binding.


This ended up being quite a large card, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" mainly because of the size of the labels! It's nice to have a large card for a special occasion though. I'll be back with a post on Thursday with my CASE Study card. I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for dropping by! : )

SUPPLIES:


Cardstock: (White) generic card, (Aqua) American Crafts, Clear Stamps: (labels, Very Vintage Labels 10) Waltzingmouse Stamps, (cameos, Cameo to Go) Waltzingmouse Stamps, (sentiment, Big Day Additions) Waltzingmouse Stamps, Dye Ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Archival Ink, Paint: (Phthalo Green, Titanium White) Winsor and Newton Acrylic Paints, Fibers: Pink seam binding, Other: sponge, foam tape, (Die cutting machine) Sizzix Big Shot, Dies: (Labels 10) Spellbinders, Embossing folder: (In stitches) Craft Concepts.

7 comments

  1. Just beautiful Clare, I agree that colour combo is gorgeous. Glad to hear that you are all on the mend now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FANTASTIC card, Clare! Wow! And you stamped it with paint.... double woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colors and stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! I LOVE this!! The colours are beautiful, but the popped up cameos are a wonderful idea! Will have to try the stamping with paint thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Clare, love those vintage cameos.
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the colour combination too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.