Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 102

Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Hi! I'm just popping in with a few cards I have in the current issue (102) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK). I have 11 cards in this issue (I think that's a record for me!). I have four Spring cards in the Quick Makes section but you'll have to have to pick up a copy of the magazine to see those. I'm sharing a few of my favorites from the 10 Minute Makes section, I got to play with Echo Park's Happy Days Collection!


I loved working with these papers, they're SO cheery and the stickers and layered chipboards make these cards so quick and easy!


It's funny, I don't usually use chipboard stickers or stickers from collections that much but I really got in the flow of working with these.


Here's one of the layouts from the magazine featuring my cards. 


Don't forget to pick up a copy of the current issue (102) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK) to get a closer look at these cards and lots more. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card. Thanks for dropping by! : )

5 comments

  1. Wow, congratulations Clare, that's quite an achievement. The cards are so cute & cheery. Well done!
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clare, these are awesome!!!! well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the bright colors and the happy feel to these! Go You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats and these are fantastic creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.