CASE Study #76 - Be My Valentine

Thursday, February 2, 2012


Yay, it's February, that means we have a brand new muse at CASE Study. This month Karola Witczak is our muse, I've admired Karola's shabby, layered and beautiful style for quite a while. Here's Karola's card this week.


I loved the banner Karola added her sentiment to so I CASEd this, along with the layered elements. Instead of the six boxes I divided my card into three panels of patterned paper. I used Sweet Nectar from K&Company.


The fun sentiment sticker on the banner is from Say It With Stickers - Valentine by SRM Stickers. I also used the love definition sticker from the same set to add some interest to the background.  The hot pink dotty ribbon is from the Craft Fairy.


I also added some heart stickers from Express Yourself - Valentine by SRM Stickers to the patterned paper at the bottom just for fun! : )


Don't forget to have a peek at the rest of the CASE Study DT's creations this week! Such a fabulous variety as always! Thanks for dropping by! : )


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Julie Lacey
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

SUPPLIES:


CARDSTOCK: RED CARD
PATTERNED PAPER: SWEET NECTAR FROM K&CO
STICKERS: EXPRESS YOURSELF - VALENTINE AND SAY IT WITH STICKERS VALENTINE FROM SRM STICKERS
OTHER: HOT PINK POLKA DOT SATIN RIBBON FROM THE CRAFT FAIRY, RED SATIN RIBBON, SAGE LACE, NATURAL HEMP TWINE, BUTTONS, SEWING MACHINE.

2 comments

  1. Clare, GORGEOUS (As always!) I love the close up photos that show the sentiment is lifted and the bright colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, and the bright colours you use!
    I've added your blog to my side bar, and will come back here more often for sure :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.