A couple more cards...

Sunday, February 5, 2012


This is going to be a really quick post, trying to finish off a few projects today! Just a couple of cards I haven't shared. I love the first one even though I don't really use orange that much, I love it teamed with a  bit of hot pink! The doilies I stamped using Dainty Doilies - Large Set by Waltzingmouse Stamps and Memento Rose Bud ink. The sentiment is from Say it Loud by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The mini cameo I made, I have some similar ones in my little Etsy Shop. (I'll try and find the time soon to make some new colors). Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


My second card is a lot more clean and simple. I embossed the ovals, left the dies in place and inked inside the ovals with Distress Ink. The silhouettes are from Sweet Silhouettes by Layers of Color. The little heart is from Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps. Ok, hope you're enjoying the weekend! : )

4 comments

  1. Clare, Not often I can find someone who can master CAS and layers - but you've done it! Both cards are beautiful - this post is a great example of how versatile your style can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Clare, love what you have done :)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the orange, I should try using it more myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! Your two cards are both rereshing and inspiring. I really must make better use of my doily set. I really love what you've done by stamping on the DP. I must give that a try. As for the cameos, they really make me smile. Cameos can be so unsmiling to me at times, but yours look rather full of young love and endearing. I think the die impressing is clever and that loveheart...perfect. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.