St.Patrick's Day Card and tubes (SRM Stickers)

Friday, February 24, 2012


Today is my first official post on the SRM Stickers blog! Several St.Patrick's Day projects are being featured on the SRM Stickers blog today, go check it out.


I went with the colors of the Irish flag for my project, green, white and orange. I used a mix of stickers from Express Yourself - St.Patrick's Day by SRM Stickers to create the background. I added some texture by mixing in a little felt, I made a ruffle and mini rosette.


The tag is from Say it With Stickers - St.Patrick's Day. The cute shamrock sticker in the centre of the rosette is from Quick Cards - Lucky. I die cut the scalloped border using Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop.


The tubes from SRM Stickers I decorated with some detachable felt rosette badges. Very easy to make from felt, just a length of felt about 10", I used a 1 1/2" wide length and stitched along one side and gathered. I stitched the ends together and added the tails and centers. I added a little safety pin to the back.


Isabelle can't wait to wear hers at the parade and I made one for her little cousin Abi too. I'm sure they'll enjoy the chocolate treats inside the tubes!! : )


I decorated the tubes using Quick Cards - Lucky, We've Got Your Border - Thanks and We've Got Your Border - Birthday. Here's the back.


Ok, I hope you enjoyed that! I'll be back tomorrow with my Card Patterns card and on Sunday we start the previews of the new stamp sets being released by Waltzingmouse Stamps, there are 9, yes I said 9 amazing sets being released, you won't want to miss this one! : ) Have a great weekend!

6 comments

  1. Darling card and candy projects! So colorful and sweet - and super professionally done. Thanks for sharing, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so neat! I love the toppers that double as badges! They look so neat and professional - something you might find in a fab chocolate shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fab treat toppers, and a wonderful card Clare! Love the felt rosettes, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare these are BRILLIANT! Love the idea of using felt for the rosettes and even better that they are detachable. Stickers are perfect for decorating the tubes aren't they - it all looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.