CARD PATTERNS - Sketch 157

Saturday, March 17, 2012


It's time for a new sketch at Card Patterns, this week we're sponsored by Sparkle Creations. Each design team member was supplied with some rubber stamps to use on their cards this week from Sparkle Creations. I used Street Corner Josh on my card. Here's this week's sketch.


I flipped the sketch on it's side because it worked better with the format of the stamp. At first glance you may mistake the steam for smoke! But he's definitely just drinking a tea or coffee!! I colored the image with watercolor paints.


The sentiment is a sticker from We've Got Your Sticker - Happy by SRM Stickers. I love the white text stickers in these sets! The patterned paper is from Echo Park Country Drive.


Don't forget to pop over to the Card Patterns blog to see the amazing creations from the DT this week. If you have time this week do play along, there's a great prize up for grabs and a chance to be our guest designer.

2 comments

  1. Fun image and I adore that banner! You did a fabulous job on this sketch challenge. My kids love them some Starbucks so this makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just spent my morning enjoying all the lovely cards on your blog. You've been busy! Such darling embellishments and uncommon uses of textures and other elements on your cards. They are beautiful, elaborate, fun, elegant and whimsical! It's been fun visiting you today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.