CASE Study #82 - Home Sweet Home

Thursday, March 15, 2012


It's week three at CASE Study with the talented Laura Bassen as our muse. Laura's CAS cards are just amazing, check out this week's beauty!


I chose to CASE the house theme, the color combo, the black sentiment and use of baker's twine in my card. I used the fab new Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies designed by Nina B Designs. I love all the separate little elements in this die set, there are so many possibilities! I used a mix of papers, the sweet red floral paper I used for the roof and damask red paper for the heart are from This&That by Echo Park,  the yellow floral paper I used for the walls of the house is from Miss Caroline Howdy Doody by My Mind's Eye.


The green background paper is a digital paper from Blue Jean Gypsy by Quirky Twerp from The Digichick. The sweet red flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts, they have a fabulous mixed pack of these sweetheart blossoms, great for a pop of color!


The sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers. The bakers twine is buttercream from The Twinery. I love this subtle shade, it's so pretty!


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog to see the wonderful creations from my team mates! If you have time this week play along, we'd love to see your take on this week's card. I'll be back in a little while for the Nina B Designs First Blog Hop, you won't want to miss it, there'll be lots of prizes up for grabs!!  : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

5 comments

  1. So simple but so cute! Love it against the doily, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,

    I fell in love with your work the minute I saw it! It takes a great designer like Nina to come up with these wonderful creations. But they are nothing if you don't give them to the right artists to
    run with them. I congratulate you on being such a fine artist and making not only Nina but her designs SHINE!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win some of my favorites! I can't wait to get my hands on them and start creating!!

    Cariños,

    María Alba Negrón
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    perfectasimperfecciones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!