CASE Study #83 - Easter Blessings

Thursday, March 22, 2012


It's week four at CASE Study with the lovely Laura Bassen as our muse. Here's Laura's beautiful card this week! A CAS beauty!


I CASEd the basic layout of Laura's card and kept the block of white space, I just embellished a lot!! : )


I used the Spellbinders Nested Egg Dies to cut out the eggs and stamped using the Nestie Eggs Stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps (inks used Memento Angel Pink and Summer Sky). To add some texture to the white space I embossed the background with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The bunny/hare I made from Fimo, I'm hoping to add a couple of these to my Etsy shop over the next few days.


I made the little flag by stamping the gingham background in lemon using the Gingham & Co stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I love a little gingham at Easter! The sentiment is from the Nestie Eggs stamp set. I just added the flag to a wooden toothpick.


The pretty flowers and eyelet lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The blue gingham patterned paper is from Sweet Nectar by K&Co.


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog to see what my team mates have come up with and if you have time this week play along, we'd love to see your creations! It's a beautiful Spring morning here, I think I'll have to find the time to get outside!! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

15 comments

  1. It's a so lovely card!!!! And colours are sweet! I'm love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Clare ... and I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful! Love the dotty texture, the soft pastel colours, sweet bunny and fab ribbon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, This is so pretty - love the soft pastel colors and that bunny - THAT YOU MADE!!!!! - WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Your sentiment on a pennant makes it even better - so festive and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love the eggs and the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Clare...love all the elements you've added...bunnykins looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on this challenge. Great layout and love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Love the bunny! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome....that bunny you made is just too cute!!!


    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't mean to drive you crazy with comments tonight, but i am loving all of your cards! The sweet textures and colors of this one really caught my eye! thanks for the inspiration, again!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.