CASE Study #84 - Just a note

Thursday, March 29, 2012


It's our final week at CASE Study with the talented Laura Bassen as our muse. I've really enjoyed her inspiring cards, here's this week's card from Laura. Another CAS stunner! Laura worked some magic with those dies!


I CASEd the layout, the use of die cut and sentiment focal point of Laura's card. I used a really pretty label stamp from Lovely Labels 18 designed by Nina B for The Crafts Meow, this set co-ordinates with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen. I stamped it using Coffee archival ink.


A happy coincidence that the circle sticker from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Thanks by SRM Stickers fit perfectly in the centre of the stamped label!


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I teamed them with some beige seam binding and a little blue hemp twine.


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog to see the wonderful variety of cards from the rest of the DT. It's still sunny here! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

8 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, Clare!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so nice anyone would love to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frame is gorgeous--I've had my eye on that set. This is wonderfully elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Clare, love the pretty colours you chose.
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the labels 18, sentiment and flowers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this card over at CASEstudy so I had to come by and look at the rest of your blog. Fantastic! I'll be back often :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.