Egg Hunt!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012


I'm just sharing an Easter card I made, I can't believe how fast Easter is approaching! The initial inspiration came from my fellow WMS design team mate Anya, I love how she cut out the basket and added touches of life with some flying bees! I went a little more vibrant with the colors on my card.


All the stamps I used are from the Spring Baskets stamp set by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I love this set there are SO many elements in it, flowers, eggs, baskets, sentiments, little flying bees and butterflies! I love stamp sets you get a lot of use out of! All the elements I colored using acrylic paints.


The sweet sentiment is from the same stamp set, Spring Baskets. Here's hoping the glorious weather we're having right now in Ireland lasts into the Easter Holidays! It was raining last year when we had a little egg hunt in the garden for Isabelle (it was umbrellas, welly boots and raincoats!) It's like summer here at the moment, I'm wearing a t-shirt in Ireland in MARCH, that's not normal. I'm thankful for it though, we've got lots of gardening done and it's usually too wet to do much! I hope it's sunny where you are! I'll be back on Thursday with my CASE Study card! : )

6 comments

  1. Clare, I love your card! What a pretty colorful little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very, very pretty! Love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just screams spring Clare! I love the bright flowers and the lovely garden scene you created. Great job masking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just precious! Such great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that basket of eggs!!! Not to mention all these bright spring colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.