Fun with Feathers!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Yes, I did have fun with feathers! It looks a bit like my card's wearing a fluffy tutu! I was being experimental. Anyway, SRM Stickers is sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays (You have until 11:59pm EST Wednesday to create something to be in with a chance of winning the prize package). The challenge is Clean and Simple creations with the Sentiment as the focal point.


I used one of my favorites Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Love by SRM Stickers. I love this gorgeous script font, such a great size too! The background I stamped using one of the border stamps from French Country by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The fabulous pale pink feathers are from the Craft Fairy (I layered quite a few of them to get a full look), I also used some black grosgrain ribbon on my card. I added a little flat backed pearl to the bow.


I know the feathers, terribly indulgent, but it adds lovely texture and I love the way it moves!! A very girly card yes! : ) So don't forget to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog for more details and for some amazing DT inspiration. Oh and you'll be in with a chance of winning that great prize from SRM Stickers. I hope you're having a great week! : )

15 comments

  1. What a darling"girly" card, Clare. My GD would just love this!! How about an Easter card with yellow feathers?? Clever idea and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Clare, this card is incredible! So romantic and elegant and fun! The feathers are awesome - they look like a pretty baby princess dress. I love the sentiment font and the gorgeous boarder stamp, too. And the black ribbon is lovely along with the pearl! Really - I love this card! I wish I could see and touch it alive :)
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare I just love this!!! I like the 'tutu' look and it looks so soft. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love the "girly" card look! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I must say, I love a good feathery tutu on my cards! Hee! What a glam and totally innovative card. I hope the recipient is wearing her matching mules when she receives this masterpiece. Beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! What an incredible card, love those feathers outstanding work and so very stylish.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and gorgeous love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WISH I weren't allergic to feathers. They make quite a statement! I love your fluff and puff card Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure fun!! LOVE the feathers :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a fun, adorable card. Love it!
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is this?! SO unique and fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH very stylish, fun and ooh la la Clare.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.