Mon Amie - Paper Crafts March/April

Saturday, March 3, 2012


Scroll down if you're here for my Card Patterns card. I just thought I'd share a card I was lucky enough to have published in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts Magazine (US). I have another card in the same issue but I can only show you one here. This card features stamps from Fancy Phrases and Ovals - Classic Frames both from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The gorgeous die cut label is from Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two. Here it is in the magazine.


I used one of my favorite techniques, the paper ruffle, here's a link to my paper ruffle tutorial. It's very easy to follow. I have an extra copy of the March/April issue of Paper Crafts Magazine (US) that I'd like to giveaway to one of my followers. This one's just going to be open to any followers from outside the US, mainly because you can't buy Paper Crafts Magazine here in stores, so unless you have a subscription it's hard to get!


Just leave me a comment here and I'll pick a random winner on Tuesday the 6th of March. It's a fabulous issue packed full of inspiration!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

21 comments

  1. Wow, wow, and wow what a super gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, I love it! I like your cards in general, but this one is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully elegant card Clare, I used your paper ruffle tutorial last week for the first time on a card, turned out so well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just simply gorgeous!
    Those stunning ruffles compliment the gorgeous cameos so perfectly...
    and love the color palette!
    I have a subscription...
    I just wanted to say how truly beautiful this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique and so cool! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card. The whole thing is beautiful, so classy. I always love your paper ruffles. Congratulations on being published Clare, you deserve it!
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww it's my granddaughters birthday today (14) and she would love to receive this beautiful magazine because I am sure she would want to try your paper ruffle technique on her cards.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats one amazing card, I will be trying out you tutorial today the paper frill effect really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare

    Totally gorgeous card and you must be so proud to be published again - congrats I'm so pleased for you.

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on getting your card published in the Papercrafts Magazine. Thanks so much for giving us the chance to win a copy of the mag - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, your card is beautiful, I especially love the paper ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Reminds me about oldfashion interior in castles... :)
    Have a great saturday.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congratulations on getting published Clare in this magazine, such a beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Congrats, black and white are one of my favorites they always look classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning card!! At first, I really thought those ruffles were made out of fabric, they look just SO soft! :O
    Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card!!! I'm a follower, would love to win this issue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I especially love the paper ruffles as they look so soft! The card is gorgeous!

    Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw your card in the magazine and thought it was Beautiful!
    I told my husband, I don't just look at the cards in Papercrafts, I see who makes them because I "cyber-know" them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card; I;m smitten! Perfect use of WM stamps and I love the pleated ribbons. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.