Nina B Designs - Dream Team!!

Friday, March 9, 2012


I'm delighted and VERY excited to finally announce that I'm part of the brand new Nina B Designs Dream Team!! Nina is a Licensed Designer for Spellbinders and designs stamps for The Crafts Meow, another stamp company to be announced soon and she designs bling stickers for Want2Scrap! I'm really honored to be part of such an amazing team!! Thank you SO much Nina for asking me to join the team!! So I rustled up a couple of cards to celebrate! Firstly something sweet and pretty.


This card features stamps from the fabulous set Sew Lovely from The Crafts Meow, there are so many gorgeous elements in this set, can't wait to play with them more!


I love this vintage style button card, I stamped it using Memento Rose Bud Ink. I cut this one by hand as I don't have this die. I popped on some sweet little flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts instead of buttons. I love the cheery colors!


Nina packed in some lovely sentiments into this set, I really love this one. I stamped it directly in black onto some patterned paper from Sweet Nectar by K&Co. For my second card I made a fun and cute card using the adorable Tweet of You set also from the Crafts Meow.


This is such a cute little set, I love all the different combinations you can have with the birdcages. Oh and those sweet little birdies!! Adorable!


I stamped the birdcage onto some yellow patterned paper. The die cut heart is from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home by Nina B Designs. The little birds I stamped, cut out and layered onto the heart. They're just colored with ordinary coloring pencils. The background is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


The sentiment is from the same set Tweet of You. I love the cute font, works so well with this set. I still can't believe I'm on this team, I can't wait to see what Nina designs next!! Don't forget to visit Nina B Designs for the official announcement! : ) Oh and Nina's having a giveaway of all 6 sets of her new Want2Scrap bling, so don't forget to leave a comment on her blog!!

Beate Johns
Beatriz Jennings
Clare Buswell
Heather Jensen
Jennie Harper
Julie Overby
Lea Lawson
Linda Lucas
Mona Pendleton
Viola Mahr
Nina Brackett


SUPPLIES:


MADE FOR YOU FROM THE HEART CARD


CARDSTOCK: WHITE CARD, TURQUOISE CARD
PATTERNED PAPER: SWEET NECTAR K&CO
CLEAR STAMPS: SEW LOVELY BY NINA B DESIGNS FROM THE CRAFTS MEOW
DYE INK: ROSE BUD INK MEMENTO, JET BLACK ARCHIVAL INK RANGER
OTHER: FLOWERS FROM WILD ORCHID CRAFTS, BABY PINK SEAM BINDING, PAPER DOILY, YELLOW EMBROIDERY FLOSS, SEWING MACHINE.






LOVE BIRDS CARD


CARDSTOCK: WHITE CARD, RED CARD, PINK CARD
PATTERNED PAPER: YELLOW PAPER
CLEAR STAMPS: TWEET OF YOU BY NINA B DESIGNS FROM THE CRAFTS MEOW
DYE INK: JET BLACK ARCHIVAL INK RANGER
DIES: SPELLBINDERS HOME SWEET HOME BY NINA B DESIGNS
OTHER: SWISS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER, WHITE CROCHET LACE, SEWING MACHINE.

22 comments

  1. Stopping by to say hello and how much I really like your blog!! Such inspiration!!! Congrats Ladies!!

    Thanks so much
    Angela Holt
    http://www.theblingtheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, I am so excited to be on this team with you!!! Your cards look amazing, like all your work!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations - congrats on the DT spot. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so sweet. I love the darling birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Clare! I think it's a perfect match - looking forward to all that's to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty!! I love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Clare!! What a special group of talented ladies! Have fun with Nina's AMAZING products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! Well deserved!!! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations Clare :) fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Clare! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards Clare! Fab mix of Nina's products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I love The Crafts Meow. Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You have beautiful work I can see why Nina choose you to show off her lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big congrats Clare! Gorgeous cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you're on the team. Love the cards....but then I love the vintage stamp set--how could you go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. I am looking forward to what you and the other team members come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember the first time your work caught my eye and I knew then that if I were to start a DT, I'd make sure you'd be in it. Thank you for making this girl happy to have you work with her designs. :) I look forward to many collaborations together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats; so well deserved! I know already you will show us some fab designs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are beautiful Clare!! Love how you used the flowers on the label and your bird design is so cute!!! Honored to be on this DT with you...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.