Yay! It's finally here, the very first Nina B Designs Blog hop!! I'm delighted to be taking part in this exciting event with such a talented group of ladies!! The design team and I have some projects to show you that feature the Nina B Designs' Spellbinders™ Paper Arts (Home Sweet Home and Sewing Elements), The Craft's Meow Stamps, and Want2Scrap bling. I made three cards featuring Spellbinders Sewing Elements (and a little bit of Spellbinders Home Sweet Home) and the Sew Lovely stamp set from The Crafts Meow.
I just love the Spellbinders Sewing Elements dies, there are so many gorgeous dies in this set, my favorite has to be the sewing machine! I really wanted to show off the details in this die so I just die cut it in a plain pink cardstock, inked the surface with white ink and a little white acrylic paint. I added one of the die cut buttons from the same set and some real mini buttons. I couldn't resist adding a little thread to the spool!
Next to the cluster of flowers I added a little die cut tag from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home, it's such a cute little size! The sentiment is from the Sew Lovely stamp set from The Crafts Meow.
For my second card I featured one of the beautiful labels from The Crafts Meow Sew Lovely and I stamped the pink button background paper. The sentiment is from the same set.
Here's a detail from the label, I love this sentiment. I stamped one of the little heart buttons, cut it out and added it to the label with a foam pad.
For my last card I used more of the fabulous dies from Spellbinders Sewing Elements, I had so much fun playing with these! I nearly used them all, there's also a cute thimble in the set!
I wrapped the spool die with some pink embroidery floss/thread and added a sweet flower. I inked the die cut shapes with white ink and a little white acrylic paint to highlight the details!
How cute is that little scissors, I love the details in this set! I can see myself using it a lot!
The sentiment is from The Crafts Meow Sew Lovely stamp set. It works really well with the Spellbinders Sewing Elements dies!
I hope you enjoyed my trio of cards inspired by these gorgeous dies and stamps.
Now we can't have a hop without giveaways, can we? So there's a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please.
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, there may be a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends. :)