SRM Stickers - Easter card and basket

Monday, March 5, 2012


I have a fun Easter project over at the SRM Stickers blog today, an Easter card with a matching Easter basket laden with chocolate filled mini tubes! I've used some quilling on this project, I made some sweet little spring flowers.


I used the large sentiment sticker from Quick Cards - Easter from SRM Stickers and the 'bloom and grow' text is from Sticker Sentiments - Spring. The cute green scalloped border at the top of the card is from We've Got Your Border - Baby Girl, I really love the border stickers, they're so handy!


To get the crimped effect on the quilled foliage I used a quilling crimping tool, it crimps the whole quilling strip for you, very quick.


I made the basket using this free template - Mini Square Basket from Waltzingmouse Stamps but I did modify it slightly to make it deeper. The cute blue gingham patterned paper is from Sweet Nectar by K&Co.


I decorated the mini tubes using the pretty banner and ric-rac stickers from We've Got Your Border - Baby Girl and I added the chick sticker and easter wishes stickers from Quick Cards - Easter. Isabelle loved these little mini tubes just the right size for her hands!


On the sides of the basket I added these cute 'Happy Spring' stickers from Sticker Sentiments - Spring from SRM Stickers. Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to visit the SRM Stickers blog.


SRM Products:

Quick Cards - Easter (#52029)
Sticker Sentiments - Spring (#51010)
We've Got Your Border - Baby Girl (#57003)
Mini Tubes (#38003)

Other:

Cardstock: Yellow, White card
Patterned Paper: Blue Gingham (Sweet Nectar from K&Co)
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots (Provocraft)
Fibers: White seam binding, Yellow Embroidery Floss, Natural Raffia, White Crochet Lace
Other: White buttons, Quilling tool, Quilling crimping tool, yellow, white, pink, light green, lemon quilling strips. 

3 comments

  1. This basket is adorable. The colors are gorgeous and I love how you add your quilling!!! Thanks for sharing the template.
    Have a marvellous week!!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply PRECIOUS, Clare!! You've now inspired me to dig out my quilling basket and make something cute and springy like your adorable project :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.