CARD PATTERNS - Sketch 162

Saturday, April 21, 2012


This week at Card Patterns our sponsor is Sparkle Creations. The design team were sent some stamps to work with. I used Charlotte with a Rose on my card. Here's this week's sketch.


I turned the sketch on it's side to suit the stamp. I'm not a big fan of coloring stamps so I paper-pieced some areas with some Miss Caroline papers from My Mind's Eye. The other parts I colored with acrylic paints.


The Green Twill is from the Craft Fairy and the Buttercream Baker's Twine is from The Twinery.


The pretty Scalloped White Lace is also from the Craft Fairy. The little die cut tag is from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home by Nina B Designs. The sentiment is from Sew Lovely from The Crafts Meow (I masked a section of it). Don't forget to visit the Card Patterns blog to see the rest of the creations from the DT. I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.