CASE Study #85 - A Special Note

Thursday, April 5, 2012


I'm feeling a good bit better now, my silly cold is lingering but I'm hoping it'll be gone by Easter! We had a hoppy visitor to our garden yesterday which Isabelle was very excited about! A wild bunny just appeared in our garden, had a good old nose about (and a nibble!) and had a nap on a path in the veg patch in the sun! We watched him from the bedroom window until he hopped back into the field. Isabelle thought it must be the Easter bunny! She even drew a picture of him while we were watching him!

Anyway, on to my card. It's a brand new month so that means we have a new muse at CASE Study, this month our talented muse is the lovely Laurie Schmidlin. I love Laurie's style, check out her card this week!


I decided to CASE the color combo, some design elements, the typewriter image, flower and zig zag stitching.


The yellow polka dot label is from Lovely Labels 18 by Nina B at The Crafts Meow stamped using Impress Lemon Yellow ink. The sentiment is from Sent With Love also by Nina B at The Crafts Meow stamped with Coffee archival ink and edges inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I love the gorgeous sentiments in this set! The typewriter image is from the same set.


The large white paper rose and the sweet little yellow rose are both from the Craft Fairy. The Antique white twill (one of my fav's) and Guipure lace I used are also from the Craft Fairy.


Patterned papers used on this card are from Miss Caroline Dolled Up by My Mind's Eye. The dark brown zig zag stitching at the bottom of the card is actually a sticker from We've Got Your Border - Thanks by SRM Stickers. Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog to see the inspiring creations from the DT.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

5 comments

  1. I will have to drop by at The Case Study - the new Muse looks incredibly fun. Your card is amazing. Love all the fun elements (there are so many) and the sweet warm feel to whole thing. What a magical bunny moment you had with your daughter - TFS - it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Clare! Love the colors, the pretty papers and wonderful flowers! a great CASE of Laurie's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Clare, love the pretty paper rose, and the gorgeous colours and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The colors work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.