CASE Study #88 - Hello

Thursday, April 26, 2012



April just flew by and we're on our last week at CASE Study with Laurie Schmidlin as our muse already, she's been such an inspiration! Here's Laurie's card this week. It's a stunner!


I CASEd the embossed and inked background, the fab layout, rounded corners and use of flowers in Laurie's card.


I stamped the dress form using the Sew Lovely stamp set by Nina B Designs from The Crafts Meow in Coffee archival ink. The paper pieced papers are from Miss Caroline Howdy Doody by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from a retired Layers of Color stamp set.


The pretty flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used some white seam binding and Buttercream Baker's twine from The Twinery. The Powder Blue Pearl Trinket pin is from my Etsy shop.



Pop over to the CASE Study blog to see the fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team. Oh and we have a sponsor this week, My Creative Classroom is offering a free seat to a class of the winner's choice. Good luck! I'll be back later with my card for the SRM Stickers and The Twinery 2 day event!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

6 comments

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing it. You've done such a lovely job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty and feminine! I love the embossed background of soft rose with the lace and all the beautiful embellishments! Definately a stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, Clare. I love the colours and I love all the sweet details you always add to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet, the greeting is just fabulous. The cluster of flowers is placed perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you pierced the dress form with different paper prints. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress form with the dress on it. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.