SRM Stickers - Birthday Party Duo

Monday, April 23, 2012


I made this fun and cute little party invitation and tube favor for a 5th birthday for the SRM Stickers blog. I used one of the border stickers sets and chopped them up to create different elements in my card.


I used We've Got Your Border - Birthday and chopped up some of the banner stickers to make the kite tail. The number 5 is from Say it With Stickers Mini - 5th Birthday from SRM Stickers.


The dotty background paper I used on the kite I made using the same border sticker set, teamed with some red card. The cloud patterned paper is a vellum from the Neapolitan Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts. The twine is Lemondrop twine from The Twinery.


Inside the invitation I made a border frame again using We've Got Your Border - Birthday and some red card, the invite sticker is from You're Invited - Blank Invite from SRM Stickers. I cut up the dotty border sticker to make the background paper. The sticker on top of the dots is from Say It With Stickers Mini -5th Birthday.


I repeated the theme on The MINI Tube and decorated it with stickers from We've Got Your Border - Birthday and Say It With Stickers Mini - 5th Birthday. Later in the week SRM Stickers is teaming up with The Twinery for a fun feature. You won't want to miss it! : )

Other supplies used:
Cardstock: Yellow, White, Red card.
Patterned Paper: (Silver Lining Vellum, Neapolitan Dear Lizzy) American Crafts
Embossing Folder: (Seeing Spots) Provo Craft
Twine: (Lemondrop) The Twinery

7 comments

  1. These are absolutely FABULOUS!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, This is just the sweetest! You've got me wishing my kids were little again - I can imagine the excitement and seeing their faces light up when they see these invites with the promise of fun! What child wouldn't delight at these - such eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare...this is such an adorable set! I'm so happy to feature it today on The Twinery FB page : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and mini-tube Clare. What a bright and cheerful theme for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so adorable card! It's perfect 10 score for a invitation card performance.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.