Wedding chairs card

Monday, April 2, 2012


Just popping in with a Wedding Card I made a little while ago. I have an awful cold at the moment, they usually don't effect me this badly but I'm really being forced to take it easy! My body's telling me to rest. Hopefully it goes away soon. I'm a bit behind with my projects!


The lovely scripted sentiment I stamped in Coffee archival ink using stamps from Big Day - Additions from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I just love this set, the sentiments are just gorgeous!


The sweet flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The chair stamps are from a Hero Arts stamp set.


I added some off white cardstock to the inside of the card and added another sentiment from Big Day - Additions from Waltzingmouse Stamps again stamped using Coffee archival ink.


I added some pearls to the chairs adding a bit more of a wedding feel to the card. Better go catch up on those projects. Have a great week! : )

7 comments

  1. This is gorgeous - so appropriate for a beautiful wedding. LOVE those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Clare this is just fabulous!! Love everything about it - the colours, the bride&groom chairs and those gorgeous flowers!! Hope you feel better soon hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this elegant card and the colours you've chosen. That sentiment is gorgeous too! Hope you're feeling much better soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful clare, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very regal looking, wish I would have seen this sooner. I had to make a 25 weeding anniversary. anyone would love to get some of your fantastic art work. *denise*

    ReplyDelete
  6. All cards is fabulous and also chair image in this card is nice.

    Wedding Chairs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.