Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 104

Monday, May 21, 2012


I'm crazy busy at the moment, working from deadline to deadline! So I'm stopping for a moment and a cup of tea! I'd LOVE to be out in the garden! It's nice and mild here. I thought I'd share a few of the cards I had published in the last issue (104) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK). I used papers from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection by American Crafts. For the paper pieced baby card I drew a little template for the pram, the sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments - Baby from SRM Stickers.


I cut out the balloon image from one of the papers and propped them up on some foam tape. The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Birthday from SRM Stickers.


I love this gorgeous floral paper, here I teamed it with a sentiment from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


And a little shabby goodness with a paper ruffle, sentiment from Big Day Additions from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Pearl Trinket Pin from my Etsy shop and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Here they are in the layout.


I also had to make some cards for the recycling feature, I had to use board game pieces. A fun challenge!


I used one of the pieces from Monopoly (not one from my own set, you can buy them individually online), I used the scotty dog. The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Thank You from SRM Stickers.


I made it into a little charm using a couple of jump rings and a needle nosed pliers. I love how it turned out! Continuing the dog theme I drew a scotty dog template and paper pieced it.


Here it is in the layout, I also recycled some scrabble tiles (again purchased online, I couldn't ruin my own game!) and playing cards. Don't forget to check out Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK).

10 comments

  1. I saw these cards in the magazine, and I love them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Congratulations, these cards are fantastic! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Claire! I love the little buggy and will be pinning this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of papers, images, dies, and techniques! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of them are so pretty! My favorite is the the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely ideas to copy Clare - I really like the paper pieced pram and I see your gorgeous paper ruffle making another appearance! Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super selection of cards. I do like the dog charm on the die cut dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Clare~these are all terrific creations! I really love the dog charm! Your signature ruffle is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such Awesome cards, Clare! Congrats!!! They are all so adorable, and I love the pram and the dog charm. You are such an Amazing cardmaker!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.