CASE Study #89 - Birthday Wishes

Thursday, May 3, 2012



We had a lovely mild and sunny day here yesterday, a welcome break from all the rain and wind! I managed to grab an hour out in the garden, taming the wilderness and checking on my seedlings and veg. I feel so much better when I get that bit of exercise and fresh air. It really helps with my card making! I can't believe it's May already! We have a brand new muse at CASE Study, it's the talented Agnieszka Malyszek. Check out her blog here. Here's Agnieszka's fabulous inspiration card for this week.


I was immediately taken by the gorgeous black embossed background, so I had to CASE this! I also CASEd the color combo and birthday theme.


I stamped and embossed the fabulous houndstooth pattern in black from Heirloom Patterns designed by Anya for Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I used one of the label stamps from Very Vintage Labels No.18 from Waltzingmouse Stamps and teamed it with a sentiment from Fontiments Birthday by Uniko Studio. 


The fab flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, aren't the colors just gorgeous! Definitely a cheery mix! There's also a little bit of Caribbean Baker's Twine from The Twinery in there too!


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog and play along this week if you get the chance! For some more inspiration visit my fellow design team mates. Oh and I nearly have that leaf tutorial finished, should be posting it tomorrow! : )

4 comments

  1. FAB card & YAY for using Uniko Studio stamps! Lol! Love how the Fontiments - Birthday fit inside that frame and the embossed houndstooth is stunning. Hugs Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clear embossing is so striking and beautiful! Gorgeous design, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, this caught my eye at CASE and I had to leave you a comment. That clear embossing is so pretty - it's always like magic to me that you can take powder and turn it into something so sleek and shiny! Wish I could touch it! Very elegant - and then the pop of the pretty roses make this just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the embossed background and those flowers are sooo beautiful! Love it!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.