CASE Study #90 - Hugs and Kisses

Thursday, May 10, 2012


It's our second week with Agnieszka Malyszek as our muse at CASE Study. Here's her fabulous inspiration card for this week. I went a bit girly with my creation! : )


Aga's card is just stunning. I love the simple layout, the corrugated card detail at the bottom of the card with the sentiment overlaid is just beautiful! I really like the little addition of the pearl details too! So I CASEd these elements in my card.


For the folded section under the sentiment I used the Sizzix rosette die and just trimmed what I needed. The Scalloped White Lace is from the Craft Fairy. I stamped the sentiment (from a retired Layers of Color set by Nina B Designs) using Coffee archival ink. The edges I inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


I was feeling in a girly mood hence all the pink, glitter, lace and flowers! I used the dress form die from Spellbinders Sewing Elements by Nina B Designs, inked it and added some pieces of the White Scalloped Lace and little tiny bit of bling from Beautiful Bling Borders - Fancy Waves by Nina Brackett from Want2Scrap.


I die cut the wings using a die from the Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies by Nina B Designs. I covered them in Ultrafine glitter then added some Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels. The little Pink Flower is from the Craft Fairy.


To add a little texture I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and rubbed with a white ink pad. I added a  little more gingham with some Candy Pink Gingham Ribbon from the Craft Fairy. The Buttercream Baker's Twine is from The Twinery. The gingham patterned paper is from Lost&Found Two Blush by My Mind's Eye. I also made this card with The Moxie Fab World Gingham Challenge in mind.


So, if you have time this week why not play along with us at CASE Study. For some more inspiration visit the rest of the design team member's blogs. I'll be back tomorrow with some SRM Stickers creations!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

11 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Clare. I love everything! Especially the glitter on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! I love the clean feminine look! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is just gorgeous, love the wings, all lovely and sparkly. There is lots of beautiful little details on this card which makes it look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Clare. I love the glittered wings and wonderful texture of the corrugated border. Just breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love how soft it is with the pink gingham. All so very lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cutie!! I just saw your card with the cameo on Moxie Fab, and my first thought was "That looks like Clare made it" and as I looked down at who did make it, it WAS you!!! It is a lovely card, and congrats at getting into Paper Crafts mag!! You do such lovely work!! Have a great weekend!! hugs, Helen L. (hlebrett at live dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! Love the pinks and the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...your border is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Clare! Thanks again for linking up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every frilly detail of this ultr-girly card! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.