CASE Study #91 - Hello

Thursday, May 17, 2012


Hello! It's been a busy week, trying to catch up on some work. Isabelle's been home sick with conjunctivitis/pink eye. It's her first time getting it, she's been lucky to escape it so far but it has been going around the school (along with the chicken pox! really hoping she avoids that one!). It's nearly cleared up now.

It's our third week (already!) with Agnieszka Malyszek as our muse at CASE Study. Agnieszka has another stunning creation to inspire us with this week, check out her fabulous card.


I loved the woodgrain effect, the tag, shades of green, butterfly theme and touch of lace, so I CASEd these elements in my card.


I used a woodgrain embossing folder and inked the debossed side with VersaMagic Tea Leaves ink and ran through my Big Shot to create the tag. The 'Hello' sentiment is from Compact Sentiments - Part Two from Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped in Coffee archival ink. I also stamped a little of the background using one of the border stamps from Nordic Spring also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The green and white (Honeydew) Baker's Twine is from The Twinery. The natural twine is from the hardware store!


I used a mix of Paper Barrel Roses (in Cream and White), Small Pink Tea Roses and Ivory Rose Buds for my little bouquet from Craft Fairy. The Green Chiffon Ribbon is also from Craft Fairy. The white butterfly applique is from my stash. The Light Cream Pearl Trinket Pin is from my Etsy shop.


The pretty white Guipure Lace at the bottom of the card is also from Craft Fairy. I was going to go all green for this card but I felt that it needed that little bit of pink! I just love that color combo! Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT's blogs for some more inspiration. If you get a chance this week why not play along with us at CASE Study, we've love to see your creations! : )


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

Here's a little pic of Isabelle's new baby bunny, she named him 'Cheeky' because he IS very cheeky!! He's a sweetie really! Very friendly. He's going to be a house bunny and he's doing surprisingly well with litter training, he must be a super smart bunny because it's supposed to be quite hard to train them when they're young.

11 comments

  1. Beautiful card ... love the fresh green ... and the bunny is sooo cute! I hope your little one gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely, Clare! The woodgrain looks amazing and the floral bouquet is so pretty. Good luck with your bunny training, and I hope your little girl feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!

    cute bunny and sure hope your daughter feels better soon.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I just love the lace butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card...so soft and pretty! Love the bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Your bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever Clare! You turned the inspiration photo inside out! Love how YOUR tag has the wood grain and that pretty lace butterfly! Very feminine! And "Cheeky" is adorable - he looks so tiny!!! He's got little white boots! What a cutie - I bet Isabelle just loves him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so nice ,you have such good ideas. I hope I can make one something like this one. thanks for sharing. wish your little one a speddy recovery. *denise*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare! Your card looks So Pretty!! Love the woodgrain on your tag and the gorgeous flowers and butterfly. What a great take on the CASE study sample!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so lovely and the lace butterfly is perfectly sweet :-) Also, I'm very jealous of your new house bunny...what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the updated Victorian feel of your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.