CASE Study #93 - You're Special

Thursday, May 31, 2012


It's CASE Study time again, it's our final week with Agnieszka Malyszek as our muse, she sure has been inspiring! Here's Agnieszka fabulous card this week.


I CASEd the spattered background, layout, touch of lace and use of florals. I went for a more shabby chic version though.


I used one of my favorite sticker sentiments, Fancy Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


To create the background I misted a piece of card with some glimmer mist, left to dry, then embossed and sanded the surface. I like the textured effect!


The Yellow Saddle Stitched Grosgrain ribbon is from Craft Fairy. The Pearl Trinket Pin is from my Etsy shop. Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT's blogs for some more information. If you get a chance this week why not play along with us at CASE Study, we'd love to see your creations! Have a great day! : )

4 comments

  1. Love the background effect Clare and the beautiful ribbon and flower arrangement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the textured effect too, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The misted and sanded background is so unique and pretty, Clare. I love the beautiful bouquet of flowers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your elegant style, Clare. thanks for sharing your process in getting the super cool background texture. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.