Paper Crafts Magazine May/June

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Just thought I'd share one of the cards I had published in the May/June issue of Paper Crafts Magazine (USA). I made it for one of the sketches and I was delighted to see it was the lead card!! The elegant sentiment is from Big Day - Additions by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I inked an embossing folder with Magnolia Bud ink to get that wallpaper effect. The satin ribbon I pleated on the sewing machine myself and the pearl embellishment is a vintage earring from my stash. I had another card and gift from the Found Objects for Mother's Day section published in the online bonus section of the digital edition of the magazine. It was a pressed flowers project! A digital subscription to Paper Crafts Magazine is very reasonable and gives you instant access, so there's no waiting around for the postman/mailman to bring you your new issue! : )

6 comments

  1. Oh Clare well done on yet another magazine publication! No wonder though your cards are always so so gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Clare on your publication, such an elegant beauty, I'm not surprised it was the lead card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Clare!! That embossing with the inking is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card love the cream colour and the ribbon bow is just stunning. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Rizwana xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply breath taking, that gorgeous bow and the fancy ribbon treatment. Congratulations on your publication - so well deserved Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.