SRM Stickers - Wedding Card and Favor

Friday, May 11, 2012



I have a wedding card and favor over on the SRM Stickers blog today. I kept the project pretty traditional and romantic. I used white cotton fabric as a design element on the card and tag, I adhered the fabric to some card (for a better impression) and embossed. I kept the colors simple and just added touches of pink.


I used the elegant border and sentiment from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday and teamed it with the fabulous dove from We've Got Your Sticker - Forever to decorate the MINI tube from SRM Stickers.


For the fabric tag (two pieces of cotton fabric with card in the centre and embossed) I used the floral sticker from We've Got Your Sticker - Forever. The sentiment sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Love by SRM Stickers.


I used the same embossed layered fabric on the front of the card. The border sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday and the sentiment is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Love.


The fancy sticker sentiments are definitely my favorites! I love the gorgeous fonts! The white crochet lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts. Backing the fabric with card really gives a much better impression when embossing.


The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Pearl Trinket Pin is from my Etsy shop. I'll be back tomorrow with my Card Patterns card. SO glad it's the weekend!! : )


Other supplies used:

Cardstock: White card, pink card
Fibers: White crochet lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, light pink seam binding, Blossom Baker's Twine from The Twinery
Other: White cotton fabric, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearl trinket pin from Etsy, foam tape, embossing folder, pink pearl bead.

7 comments

  1. Oh Clare, this simply takes my breath away. Your clean, romantically elegant style is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare this is stunning! There are just so many beautiful details here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set! Love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this card is so clean crisp and elegant. Love all the beautiful detail. The white cotton element is just stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Rizwana xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Pink/black is so elegant!! I didn't think cotton cloth would hold an embossed shape but, this is fabulous!! Saw your card on Moxie Fab...it was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Clare, so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful, so soft, so pretty (in the nicest possible way). It is a real winner Clare.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.