Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release Preview - Day 1

Saturday, May 5, 2012


Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps May release previews. It's just a little release this month, there are three sets being released on Tuesday 8th of May. Today we are previewing Half Pint Heroines (a fun set just for little girls), it's a fabulous companion set to Half Pint Heros.


I used the fun hot-air balloon image for my card and added one of the little girl heads. The fluffy cloud stamps are SO cute, I just love them! I colored the stamped image with acrylic paints. The blue background I rubbed with some white ink to soften the sky.


One of the sentiments from Half Pint Heroines, this set is jam packed with lots of super sentiments.


This is definitely a must-have stamp set for all those cards for children you have to make! It's adorable! Here are the ladies sharing previews today! We'll be previewing another set tomorrow.

Anya Schrier
Beeca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Clare Buswell
Julia Aston
Jennifer Holmes
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Mona Pendleton
Sandie Dunne
Claire Brennan - Owner
Tosha Leyendekker

15 comments

  1. Clare - this is so cute - lovely bright colours! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful, Clare. Such wonderfully cheerful colors and design. We were thinking along the same lines today! =) GMTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaack! Could you have made this any cuter? To answer my own question, NO! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and fabulous card, Claire!!
    The bold, vivid colors...
    that fabulous balloon...
    a little girl is going to love receiving this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, and what great fussy-cutting skills you have! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful bright sunny day card Clare! You really get the sense of motion with the tilt of your balloon! Love the white fluffy clouds and sentiment you used from this fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Love your techniques: rubbing the blue background with white ink to soften it. Now why didn't I think of that?!?
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just KNEW you would knock this one out of the park since you'd have to get the thumbs up from your wee one! Love the scene you created - looks like so much fun - and you've really captured movement and action!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Clare!! I love this, and I have no idea how you painted so neatly with acrylics, I guarantee I'd have been over every line!!!! Beautiful work! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super! I adore the balloon and basket - the sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited to see this set! I love your vibrant colors and cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colorfulness and whimsy of the balloon - what a neat, spiffy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The acrylic paints add such color and vibrancy to your images! I adore this cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.