CARD PATTERNS - Sketch 170

Saturday, June 16, 2012


A huge thank you to everyone who left me kind words of encouragement on my very first video tutorial! It really meant a lot to me! I'm not so scared about doing another one now! : )



On to my Card Patterns card. I flipped the sketch on it's side for my card. Our sponsor this week is Annabelle Stamps. I used the Dotted Flowers stamp set on my card to create the background (stamped with VersaMagic Sage ink) and the sentiment (stamped in Jet Black).


The paper carnation I made, here's the video tutorial on how to make these. This card is just a little note card so the flower looks quite big on it. The flower is about 1 3/4" wide.


The Willow Green Twill Ribbon, Green Chiffon Ribbon and White Guipure Lace are all from Craft Fairy.


The striped and green patterned papers are both from Vanity Fair by My Mind's Eye. Don't forget to visit Card Patterns to see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

I think it's stopped raining!! Time to dash out to the garden again, I'm trying to catch up on some weeding. With all the rain, everything's growing like wildfire, including the weeds! I hope you're having a great weekend! : )

3 comments

  1. This is beautiful Clare! I have seen much of your beautiful work in Cardmaking and Papercraft! Glad I have found your blog! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that flower is GORGEOUS! This card rocks with the beautiful flower and fun details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, I just love it and the flower is awesome! I just hope mine turn out as well! Raining lots in Georgia too so my flowers are looking pretty drenched!!
    Take care and Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.