CARD PATTERNS - Sketch 171

Saturday, June 23, 2012


Hi! I'm here to share my Card Patterns card for this week and some sad news, unfortunately Card Patterns has decided to close their blog as they feel it has run it's course. See the full post here. I'm delighted to have been able to be part of such a wonderful team but all good things must come to an end. On a positive note the Sketch Database will remain open as a resource for card makers. Here's this week's sketch.


For my card I used some of Spellbinders Nina B Designs Sewing Elements dies and fabulous co-ordinating stamp set Sew Happy from The Crafts Meow.


I love the fabulous vintage textured effect on the sewing machine and the design details! Stamped in Jet Black and the edges are inked with Antique Linen Distress ink.


The gorgeous cross stitched sentiment is from the same stamp set. I love cross stitch stamps!! Such a cool effect.


The Antique White Twill ribbon is from Craft Fairy. Nina B Designs has just previewed the brand new dies being released at Summer CHA 2012 Home Spun and Sweet Folk Art, visit Nina's blog to have a look at these fabulous new designs and to be in with a chance of winning them!

Don't forget to visit Card Patterns to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with. It would be great if you played along with us for our final couple of weeks too. Next week will be our final sketch.

3 comments

  1. Clare, Your card is beautiful. I love the sewing elements - especially that sewing machine. So sorry to read Card Patterns blog is coming to a close. I really enjoyed playing there and will miss it! Although I didn't always have time to play I found it a great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sewing images you used on this card- great take on that sketch. I will miss stopping by that sketch blog : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Card Clare< You do such beautiful work. Follow you from Waltzing Mouse.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.