Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 105

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Hello! I'm just popping in with a few cards I had published in Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK) Issue 105. For the Kids' Corner section I was asked to make a Father's Day card with a gift pocket with basic supplies. So I made this fun shirt card with little pocket. I added some easy faux stitching with a white gel pen. Templates are at the back of the issue. Here's the layout in the magazine.


I also made some cards for the 10 minute makes section, I had to use some fabulous Penny Black Stickeroos and make them the feature of each card (and achievable in 10 minutes!). Here's a few of my favorites.


Here they are in the layout below. All the sentiments are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I also have a few cards in the Q&A section. (You'll have to check out the magazine to see those).


If you haven't picked up a copy of issue 105 of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK) yet, you'd want to hurry. The new issue (106) is out tomorrow, I can't wait, I have some glass painting projects in it!! I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card! : ) Have a great day!

3 comments

  1. Congratulations!!! Love the cards you had published!!! You deserve it... Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects and congrats dearie on the publications!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippiee ... so happy for you, Clare!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.